
Ever since our dog Gunner passed away Karl and Kaden have been begging to get a new dog. I kind of wanted a break from having an animal to pick up after so I always told them that we needed to wait until after we built our new house. But we started noticing that Keegan was really scared of dogs. He did not want to be anywhere near them. We knew it was because he wasn't around them very often. Kaden loves animals and I'm sure it's because Gunner went everywhere with us. So, we noticed that this family was selling Golden Retriever puppies one Saturday and I made the mistake of saying "let's just go look." My second mistake was holding a puppy. I gave in and we came home with two brothers. They are super cute and so much fun. I'm not a big fan of puppy messes but the smiles on my boy's faces and the care and concern that they are developing for them is totally worth it! Welcome to our family Jake & Drake!
1 comment:
That picture is priceless!! I love it! They are such cute puppies!!
Post a Comment