Sunday, January 16, 2011
Christmas Day
The quiet before the storm
Koltie with some of his fun little toys
Keeg with his Dance Star Mickey Mouse
Kade & Keeg battling with Beyblades
Koltie trying to figure out just what this thing is
Well, the staying up late did not exactly work because our kids were up bright & early at 4:30 am! Kaden said "Mom, I've been up since 2:00 & I'm bored. Can we get up?" Man alive, parents need a couple days off just to recover from Christmas! I always love watching their excited little faces when they see their Christmas for the first time, it is priceless. Kaden this year is into Beyblades, Keegan is still into Mickey and anything Disney, Kolten prefers tupperware and bows. Every year we look at what Santa has brought us, eat breakfast (yummy cinnamon rolls), and then open our presents together. Later we went to my parents with my brothers family and had an amazing dinner and opened more presents. What a great day! I was glad that the present buying for Christmas was over but super sad that Christmas itself was almost over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had such a fun day!! Your boys are so sticken cute!!
Post a Comment