Sunday, February 6, 2011
Keeg playing "Busy Town"
Kaden pretending he was part of the party pooper group
Koltie- 9 mos.
Koltie and his big helper Keeg
On New Years Eve this year we decided to let Kade and Keeg stay up as late as they were able to. We played games, the Wii, and watched movies until the ball dropped. Keeg fell asleep first at 10:00, then Karl at 11:30. Kaden and I stuck it out and celebrated the New Year together. We thought it would be funny to stick party hats on the party poopers and take their picture! We were laughing so hard! I'm not sure if it was that funny or we were just seriously tired! I think Kaden is alot like me, a little night owl and definitly not a happy morning person! Towards the middle of the month we met for a big family breakfast and then headed up south to snowboard and take the kids tubing. When we got to the hill it was closed due to "windy conditions" I think they were just slow and wanted to close early. We were really sad. Karl ended up going up a week later and staying the night in our cabin with the boy scouts. Sometimes I wish I was a boy scout, they do such fun stuff! Kolten turned 9 mos. on the 18th. He is 24 lbs. and 29 inches long. I have enjoyed him so much! He is commando crawling all over the place and trying to stand up to everything. He says dada and mama and has the cutest little snorty breathing thing that he does. His MD says he looks great, but we already knew that! At the end of the month we traveled to Boise so that Karl could build a staircase for his parents. We spent a couple fun days with my sister and her girls. They are such cuties! There is so much pink in that house. I'm totally not used to the fun little dolls and princess stuff, I LOVED it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment