Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our little Santa

This past week was Kaden's class Christmas program. Kaden was asked to play Santa Clause this year and he was such a cutie! They put on a little play and sang a bunch of songs. I love going and watching little kids perform and sing. Some of them get so into it. It's hilarious! If I can figure out how, I'll post a video of them singing one of their songs because it is so adorable. On Friday night Karl and I went and had a Christmas gift round-up and dinner date. We are pretty much done with our Christmas shopping, yeah!! It was nice being just me and him. We haven't had very much alone time lately. I miss date night!

1 comment:

Nalder family said...

Ohh Kaden looks so cute!!!!
There is nothing like date night, it's always fun to go and be just with hubbies!!!