As I mentioned before I love the smell of babies. Especially those fresh out of the bath. Their skins all pink and squeaky clean. Their hair with a hint of wetness and void of applesauce. And why do you think that if given the choice they would run around in their bare nothins all day? I don't know why but I love it!!
2 comments:
Aimee he is getting so big!!!He is not a baby anymore!!! His smile is just sooo cute!! I am loving Kaden's turban!!!
I about to start the breaking dawn book and I am so so so excited. I am loving all the books so far. I am loving Edward!!! I have not seen the movie, but I am very excited too. What did you love about the movie?? and what did you not love?? Sorry to hear your kiddos were not feeling well, glad to hear they are feeling better :)
Bath time at our house is crazy! Alyvia loves to splash around and ends up flooding the floor, and soaking me. It is hilarious. I usually end up just sitting there laughing, all the while looking like a drowned rat. Keegers- you stop trying to run laps in the tub:)
Post a Comment