Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The holidays

Our family had a very nice Christmas this year. Santa was especially good to us! We had our Christmas Eve early this year because I had to work on Christmas Eve (thankfully I was able to get off at 2:30 am). We invited family over and had dinner and snacked on all of the yummy goodies that my mom had baked. On Christmas Eve we unwrapped our Christmas Eve jammies and hopped into bed excited for Santa to arrive. Christmas morning started at our house around 4:30 am when Kaden awoke to find that Santa had indeed visited our home. I thankfully coaxed him to lay back down on the couch and try and get more sleep but every 10 minutes a light would go on and he was up playing with all of his fun toys! We spent the rest of the day relaxing and eating with the whole family. To the very few I know that blog and read our families blog we hope you all had a very merry and wonderful holiday! We hope that the new year brings your families much joy and happiness over the coming year!

3 comments:

Nalder family said...

I am glad you guys had a great christmas!! wow, kaden woke up early, my monkeys didn't wake up tell a little past 8 :) What is sad is I was the one up waiting for them to get up, me and Kaden should have hung out being to excited :) I love your "mr.hottie"!!! Hope you have a great new year!!

Laura Smith said...

We're so glad that you had such a wonderful Christmas!!! We had an early Christmas last year....so glad we didn't have another one. Those sure can wipe you out!
Hey, I'd love your opinion on Twilight. I still haven't seen it.
Hope to see your family soon!

Matkin Family said...

Helloooo Mr. Hottie! We are so much alike it's scary. Thanks for the wonderful weekend and for letting us take over Kaden's room. Livy just loves her cousins and her Aunt Aimee. Love Ya- G