Last week Karl and I took Kaden to see the Disney movie "Bedtime Stories." We loved it! When I asked Kaden if he liked it he said "it's my favorite!" I am a big fan of Adam Sandler movies so of course I thought it was good! Kaden started back to school yesterday and boy has it been nice getting back into our old routine even though I miss having him home with me all day. Although, my house is looking alot cleaner with only one little tornado running through it all day!
2 comments:
Well at least Kad going back to school saved him from being shipped off to China. Oh Brothers! Who's Keegs going to beat on now? Love ya- G
My kids want to go to that movie too, it looks so cute!! Yes, I think the kids were so ready to go back!!
Post a Comment