So Karl and I leave for Greece in 4 days and I am way nervous. I have cried almost every day for the past week at the thought of leaving my boys for 2 weeks. I have only been away from them for at the most 5 days. I am going to be a wreck when it's time to leave! At least I have a willing and loving mom that constantly reassures me that they will be just fine with their grandma while we are away. I have to say that I am way excited that we will be in Greece on our anniversary and that I get to spend some quality time with my hubby! Hopefully we end up doing something nice and romantic. What am I thinking, it's GREECE!! Anyways, I decided that I was going to frame a picture of our family for the kids and give it to them in a little gift pack before we leave so they won't forget what their mommy and daddy look like while we're gone (I'm pathetic I know). The frames ended up looking so adorable, I thought I'd post a picture of them. They were so easy! I bought the frames at Michael's for $1 and then just used paper to scrap them out. So much fun!
1 comment:
I'm a crier too. Everytime I leave my kids I sob. Your frames are absolutely adorable. You are sooo crafty. Hope you are having a ball in Greece!!!
Post a Comment