Saturday, October 18, 2008

Greece

I finally have a few minutes to sit down and post today! It has been crazy busy since we returned home from our trip. We had such an awesome time and saw so many amazing things! We stayed in Athens for 2 days and then took a bus tour around the mainland. We then boarded a cruise ship were we toured the Greek islands and Turkey for 4 days and then back to Athens for the last day. This was my first time out of the country and I have to say that although it was very beautiful and the ruins were indescribable I am sure glad that I am American. I was very glad to return home after fourteen days away from my boys. We had a really great time with Karl's parents and hope that we will be able to take another trip with them in the future.

No comments: