It's soccer time again! This morning we went and watched Kaden's soccer game. I love fall soccer. The weather is so awesome. Not to cold, and not to hot, just the way I like it! He played goalie for the first time today and did a great job! There were 3 Kadens and an Aiden on the field. It was confusing for me so I can just imagine how all of the Kadens and Aiden felt! I hope that Kaden continues to want to play sports because I love to go and watch him. And the drama on the field, it's better than any professional game. We had two bloody noses, one side-ache, someone got hit in the stomach with the soccer ball, and two goals were accidently made for the other team. It was great!
3 comments:
Kaden looks so cute in his litle soccer outfit. Tell Kaden his Aunt Gibby should play for his team, cause she's real good at scoring for the other team. Oh there's a high school memory I would like to forget. I am so excited for your big trip- 8 days to go!!!
Way to go Kaden!!!
He looks so cute playing soccer!!! That's a great pic of him kicking the ball. I'm so glad that he is lovin it. we will have to come and watch him one time :)
Post a Comment