Today I took Keegan to his one year checkup. After being above the curve since birth on the growth chart we were very surprised to find that he is now in the 60th percentile for height and weight! Keegan did really good at his checkup as long as he got to sit on mommy's lap and got to hold his snuggle. During this last month he's gotten really attached to his little brown blanket (we call it snuggle). He packs it around with him everywhere he goes. It is really adorable! Kaden had a favorite blanket called "lellow" (it was yellow) and he still sleeps with it every night. I'm glad that my boys have these cute little blankies that can bring them comfort!
3 comments:
He looks so cute snuggled in his blanket!!
He is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how much he's thinned out!
Oh Keegers! Your cousin Livy loves her little brown snuggly too! We Love you bud!
Post a Comment