Sunday, November 6, 2011

Every year I throw a little Halloween party for my kids and my nieces. This year I was so excited because everyone from my family was able to make it. We had Peter Pan, John & Michael Darling, a pirate, and Rapunzel were among the guests at our party. We played pin the nose on the witch, bean bag toss, Halloween Bingo, and a candy corn relay race. We then ate yummy homemade soups and alot of goodies. Our house seems to get smaller and smaller as the kids in our family get bigger. We had such a great time! Then on Monday Keeg & Kade had a super fun time trick or treating with Karl and the rest of the family while Koltie & I stayed home and enjoyed staying inside our warm house drinking apple cider!

1 comment:

Nalder family said...

Aimee I love love love your guys costumes! You guys look so cute!