Monday, June 27, 2011

June

Loving summer! Whomever said that summers were a time to lay back and relax was cRaZy, or just not from our family!! At the beginning of summer our family brainstormed fun things that we wanted to do. Boy do Karl and I have it cut out for ourselves, there are alot of things on that list! So far we've had a fun time at swimming lessons, played at the park, Kaden had scout day camp, went to our cabin, started soccer camp, went to summer matinees, and had a wonderful father's day get together. Alot of the same things we do every summer! Karl and I snuck away for a super fun weekend to Salt Lake to see Les Miserables and shopped till we dropped! I love spending time away with that guy! Later in the month we were asked to be group leaders for youth conference and went for three days camping with the youth. I learned that a-I love my own shower, b- Tylenol pm works wonders, c- the youth amaze me everytime I'm around them.

No comments: