So, I really wanted to go somewhere for spring break. Anywhere! But, we decided since the weather wasn't going to be all that great that we'd save our money and wait for better weather to leave town. We did have a fun week though. I loved staying home and not having to run kids all over the place. On Monday of spring break we went to the library and watched a puppet show, colored, and found tons of books. On Tuesday we went to Hands-On and painted. Kade picked a copperhead snake and Keegan a train bank. There were little kids there making pottery on a potters wheel, how cool is that? On Wednesday we went to see Gnomeo & Juliett. It was cute, but definitly not my favorite. I think I would have waited until it came out on video. On Thursday we went to Hop to It. The kids had a blast! We were red cheeked and sweaty when we headed home for lunch. On Friday we stayed home and had a game day. We played all of our favorite board games. I loved being able to spend everyday all day with my boys! Now back into the crazy swing of things.
No comments:
Post a Comment