-Today in church while the sacrament was being passed Keegan took a loud slurp of his water and then turned to Karl and said "Mmmmmm" (while rubbing his tummy). "That bread and water was gooooood! What a character!
-When I told Kaden that I had been called and asked to be his soccer coach he replied with, "you should call them back and tell them to call Karl Smith because he knows what he's doing and is really good!" Sad, but true!
-Watching my sweet little Koltie wave bye,bye to his grandma and seeing two little teeth about ready to come in!
-Hearing multiple people comment about what an amazing scout leader Karl is and how much of a difference he's made with the boys!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Favorite moments of the week
-Today in church while the sacrament was being passed Keegan took a loud slurp of his water and then turned to Karl and said "Mmmmmm" (while rubbing his tummy). "That bread and water was gooooood! What a character!
-When I told Kaden that I had been called and asked to be his soccer coach he replied with, "you should call them back and tell them to call Karl Smith because he knows what he's doing and is really good!" Sad, but true!
-Watching my sweet little Koltie wave bye,bye to his grandma and seeing two little teeth about ready to come in!
-Hearing multiple people comment about what an amazing scout leader Karl is and how much of a difference he's made with the boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray my password worked this time!!! so I finally got to check out blogs!!
LOL...that is so cute!! What a cutie-pie!! I love your boys!!
Your hubby is so awesome with the boys...he really shows he cares..he's awesome.
I need to brag about you too!! Cuz you are so awesome with the girls!! And I don't know what I would do without ya lady!!
love the pics of your Valentines day!!
Lacey, you are so sweet! Thanks for all that you do, and that's a ton!!
Post a Comment