
It has been along time since I've posted but I'm having trouble with my blog layout, is anyone else? Anyways, I haven't really wanted to post because I'm so mad that I can't fix it the way that I want. It's my OCD coming out!! Instead of starting out where I left off I'm going to start most recent and work backwards. Just to confuse everyone! What did we do this week? We had the stomach flu at our house. It seems like if it's going around we get it. Keegan started throwing up Tuesday afternoon. I haven't seen someone throw up as much as he did. Needless to say I cleaned vomit off of the carpet twice and off of the bathroom floor. Yucko!! Kaden started throwing up later that night. At least he used his bowl! Come to find out quite a few kids in Keeg's preschool class had been sick also. What a fun couple of days!
1 comment:
We were SO sad that you were all sick the day we drove thru Twin. Sad for you and sad for us!!! Being sick is NO FUN for anyone!
Post a Comment