Friday, September 17, 2010

First day of school and preschool

Kaden started school a week ago and it was definitly time to go back. It's always bitter sweet for me when school starts. I love having him home with me but on the other hand he is so bored and ready to go back that he drives me a bit crazy! He was so excited though this year because one of his very good friends is in his class. Every year on the first day we have a special going to school breakfast that he gets to choose the menu. This year Kaden decided on powdered white donuts. I threw in some grapes so he would have at least something a little healthy. It was the easiest breakfast I've ever made! He had a great first day of third grade! Keegan also started preschool last week. I was a little nervous because he is going through a shy stage right now with people he doesn't know. When we went to the open house he hid behind my leg the whole time. He was super excited though to finally be going to school just like his older brother. Everyday since he has said "I go peeschool today?" So cute! His teacher is so so nice though, I just love her!

No comments: