This morning we got Kaden's cast off of his right arm. He was sooo excited! He had a million questions on the ride to the Dr.'s office. What does the saw look like? Will it cut my arm? Will my arm feel funny? Can I keep my cast to give to my friends? A hand saw, No, Yes, and definitely No!! I was so mad at myself for forgetting my camera at home. But, luckily we have another cast removal scheduled in two weeks. The MD gave Kaden the option to keep the cast and Kaden excitedly accepted the offer. Within the next couple of weeks I think that smelly cast will unfortunately disappear. On the ride home Kaden said "I am different then most kids, I had a life changing experience having two casts at once and today I had a life changing experience getting my cast taken off." Who has he been talking to? I was just excited that he is now able to brush his own teeth!!
2 comments:
I LOVE Kaden's deep thoughts!!! We hope you are all doing well!!
LOL I love he wanted to keep his "smelly" cast :) He is so cute!! Love the pictures of your kiddos!!
Post a Comment