Last week was spring break and unfortunately this very pregnant mom was neither in the mood or capacity to create very many fun activities for her boys. Most of you know by now that I suffer a very annoying pregnancy curse known as the hiccups. With Kaden I had them the whole last month, with Keegan the whole last two months, with this little one I've had them for the past two months going on counting. As I sit here writing this post at 8:45 a.m. I am hiccuping away. Yes, very annoying!! By afternoon my body is tired, by evening by body is exhausted!! So, if I don't call any of you I'm just sparing you from my hiccup and indigestive speech. I'll talk to you in a month!! Oh well, enough of my whining! On St. Paddy's Day we woke up and ate our green oatmeal and drank our green milk. Who says I'm not festive? Then we went to the parade downtown. I'm going to vent here a minute on parades. What have they become? Where is the candy and fun floats?? It's all about advertisements and fliers now, what a bummer!! Oh well the kids still had fun! And what little kid doesn't enjoy a nice sample of pepper jack cheese instead of candy? Then we went out for pizza and headed over to see the dollar matinee of "Princess and the Frog." After a lady accidentally kicked our tub of popcorn halfway down the aisle and Keeg started crying because we forgot "bankie" in the car I decided that $3 wasn't worth it and we left the movie much to the dismay of Kaden (I rented the movie later). Keeg was asleep in his carseat within 5 minutes of leaving the theater. I think the day wore all of us out more than we realized!!
1 comment:
your boys are so cute!!!
I don't know why your kids weren't excited for peperjack cheese :) lol silly kids!!
but i agree give some candy at parades that's what makes it worth it!!
Post a Comment