Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Valentine's fun

Last year for Valentine's Day our family created a "Love Box." Next to this box we left little note cards that you could write something special about another member of the family whether it was a compliment, a thank-you, or a simple I love you. On Valentines day we opened up the box and read all of the special things that had been written. Kaden especially loved it! This year we decided to do "love mailboxes." Over the weekend we had a fun time decorating our fun little mailboxes. Kaden decorated his in cars because he is a HUGE car fan. Keegans was decorated in cute little frogs. And Karl and I's mailbox was decorated in hearts and lovey dovey stuff of course! Afterwards we made fun little valentines to send out to those we love. Yay for Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Nalder family said...

how fun, I love Valentines!!!!! Kids make holidays so much fun!!