Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yummy Surprise!

I don't know about your families but you can definitely say that ours has cabin fever. We are sooo ready for some sunshine and at least a little warmer weather. We are so tired of the gray gloomy days, and it's not even February yet! The other night we were all sitting around doing a whole lot of nothing when there was a knock at the front door. Kaden opened the door and there stood grandma and grandpa with goodies! They had brought our boys chocolate milk and yummy cupcakes! There were chocolate cupcakes, vanilla cupcakes, and red velvet cupcakes! Can you tell I love cupcakes? I usually don't let the boys have sweets after dinner unless it's a special occasion because I prefer they go to bed when it's bedtime and not bounce off of the walls. This definitely qualified as a special occasion. Keeg's has never had chocolate milk before and he loved it! Thanks mom and dad for such a special surprise!

3 comments:

Laura Smith said...

We LOVE cupcakes too!!! Chocolate milk is TOTAL treat at our house as well! Yeah for grandparents!!

Nalder family said...

Ohh yummy!!!! That is so sweet for your mom and dad to bring a treat over, what a great pick me up for this yucky weather!!!

Matkin Family said...

Okay! I am officially jealous. I Love, love, love cupcakes. Mom and Dad must have forgotten about ours:) Miss and love you all. Ging