Monday was the first day of school for Kaden. He was all excited to finally be going to school! He has been begging me for the past week to let him wear his new school shoes and finally he was going to be able to. I was a little nervous for him this year because we dont know anybody that is in his class. When I picked him up at the end of the day he said that he had a great day, he really likes his teacher, and that his favorite part of the whole day was the lunch! Boy, does he take after his dad! He also informed me that he was already friends with everyone in his class. You go Kaden!!! I'm so happy that school started out great!
4 comments:
He looks so cute and grown up!! I'm glad that he loved his first day and is making friends. :)
Wow~ what an outgoing kid!!! I'm surprised you didn't know anyone in his class with all ward members at that school. I'm glad he had a good day. Who's his teacher???
We were surprised we didn't know anyone also. His teacher is Mrs. Dickinson. I think pretty much everybody else got Mrs. Black.
I cannot believe Kad is in the first grade! What happened to our little guy yelling "go,go,go" through the house? We miss and love you Kaden..
Post a Comment