Your pictures are so cute!! I think it's so funny Colten didn't want to be with you guys LOL. Your cousin took them??? Would she be interested in taking them for our fam?? We really really need our family picture taken this spring
I'm sure she would love to! She's Bishop Stanger's daughter (Heidi). She doesn't have a studio so the pictures have to be outside or in your home. If you want to see her website it's http:/sohophotography.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Your pictures are so cute!! I think it's so funny Colten didn't want to be with you guys LOL. Your cousin took them??? Would she be interested in taking them for our fam?? We really really need our family picture taken this spring
I'm sure she would love to! She's Bishop Stanger's daughter (Heidi). She doesn't have a studio so the pictures have to be outside or in your home. If you want to see her website it's http:/sohophotography.blogspot.com
She does a great job!
Post a Comment