Sunday, November 6, 2011

The third weekend in October Kaden had a soccer tournament in Boise. On friday afternoon just as we were getting ready to leave Keegan starting throwing-up. So... Karl & I decided that I would take Kaden and Koltee and head to Boise for the weekend and Karl would stay at home with Keegan where he would be most comfy. We had such a good weekend! We did miss our other boys at home but it was awesome getting to see my little buddy play. Unfortunatly we have not got a new camera and so I was unable to get pictures of our little soccer player. We will have to make up for it this Spring! During the last weekend of the month we picked Kaden up from school and headed up to the cabin to see the leaves before they fell off the trees. It's a good thing we did because three days later the mountains were covered in snow. It was truly beautiful!

No comments: