My birthday this year was a little more eventful then I like. First my boys took me to Utah for the weekend so that I could pick out my gift at Tai Pan. I got so many fun goodies! I was in heaven!! I love Utah! Not really all of the people but the mountains. It is so pretty around Ogden. Then on Tuesday my family came over for dinner and birthday cake. Just as we were sitting down to dinner Keegan fell off the chair and broke his right arm. That's right, we've had 3 broken arms in the last year at our house! Karl volunteered to take him to the ER so that I could at least eat with everyone that came over for my birthday. I made Karl call me every half hour to give me updates. I feel so sorry for my little buddy! But do you think a broken arm would stop him? Not at all, he plays like normal with that sad little arm just hanging at his side:( A birthday I'll never forget!
First, Happy, Happy Birthday!! Glad you got to do some fun things on your special day! Second, we just heard about Keegan and we are SO sorry for him, but glad that he's not letting it slow him down!
2 comments:
First, Happy, Happy Birthday!! Glad you got to do some fun things on your special day! Second, we just heard about Keegan and we are SO sorry for him, but glad that he's not letting it slow him down!
Such cute pictures!! Happy Birthday too! sorry you ended up with a kiddo with a broken arm for your birthday
Post a Comment