We love any chance that we get to go to our cabin. When I was little we entertained ourselves for hours just playing in the dirt. But our kids don't find the dirt that exciting. They do like that we let them hang out in their jammies all day if they choose. Who wouldn't choose to do that? I love the fact that there is no electricity there which means no phones and no television. Hooray, I'm not a huge fan of T.V. It forces us to spend days playing games, reading, relaxing, and our kids are forced to use their imaginations and be creative in finding ways to entertain themselves. I learn a whole lot about my husband that I didn't know when we are there because we end up talking about our families and childhood. Things that come out when there's nothing better to do!
Looks like you guys have been having so much fun!!! I love that you gave Karl a cowboy birthday....too cute!! I bet the boys loved it :) The boys look so cute on their first day of school....you have the cutest boys!!!
P.S. I feel bad because on my sidebar it tells when people update their blogs and for your blog it still says the last post was when Kolten was born :( So I thought you hadn't posted...I felt bad because today I thought I would just check anyways...glad I did because you had posted alot since then...sorry :)
2 comments:
SUPER cute pictures!!! Wow! No electricity! That is roughing it! It's wonderful that you make time to be together to make memories for your kids!
Looks like you guys have been having so much fun!!! I love that you gave Karl a cowboy birthday....too cute!! I bet the boys loved it :) The boys look so cute on their first day of school....you have the cutest boys!!!
P.S. I feel bad because on my sidebar it tells when people update their blogs and for your blog it still says the last post was when Kolten was born :( So I thought you hadn't posted...I felt bad because today I thought I would just check anyways...glad I did because you had posted alot since then...sorry :)
Post a Comment