I have some catching up to do from after we had Kolten. Kaden turned eight on April 25th. We thought I was going to deliver post-dates so we went ahead and planned Kaden's b-day party for the 24th. We did the movie party again and took the boys to see "How to Train your Dragon." The boys loved the movie! Kaden had a really great day! Then Karl and Kaden went on the Father and Son campout. I felt like it was still too cold for Keegan to camp out in a tent. They always have such a good time swimming and hanging out with other boys from the ward. Then the next night Karl, the boys, grandpa, and a family friend and his son went and watched the monster truck show. Keeg came home so excited to tell me all about how loud and fun the trucks were. Every day for quite a few days he reminded mom that he wanted to go see the monster trucks again. Then our precious little Kolten turned 1 month. We celebrated with homemade ice cream and strawberries. Koltie got his favorite, milk! We also recently went to Kaden's first pack mtg. He was welcomed into scouts and he received his Bobcat. Karl is sooo excited for Kaden to be in scouts. In desperate need of girl time I made a quick trip to boise and got to see my sister and sweet little nieces. I Did some shopping and we had a girls (+ Kolten) lunch at PF Changs. Yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment