Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January

What did we do for the month of January you might wonder. Let me fill you in on all of the fun that we've had. Kaden started back to school and we were all so ready to get back into that routine. Two weeks ago on a Monday I got a call from the school that I needed to come pick up Kaden because he had the stomach flu, on Friday I got a call again from the school saying that he had fallen off of the jungle gym and had hurt his arms. When Karl brought him home he had a huge swollen lip and two hurt arms. We ended up with two broken arms. That's right, we casted one the first day and a week later the other was still hurting and we ended up casting that one also. Poor Kaden, his mom now has to dress him, bathe him, brush is teeth, cut up his food for him, buckle him in the car, and forget doing anything fun!! We've watched alot of the Disney Channel for the past couple weeks. Luckily they have a student teacher in his class right now that helps him out with his writing during the day. I don't know if I'm prepared for three boys!!!Keegan has been quite the little character lately. Everything is "cool" to him. He has spent most of his days just playing with his little Disney characters. He saw a picture of Kaden with Mickey Mouse at Disneyland a couple weeks ago and got very excited. Hopefully we will be able to go back to Disneyland next year and he'll still be as interested in Mickey and the crew as he is now. I hit the 3rd trimester in my pregnancy and boy do I feel it. He is a very active little baby. We are getting so excited for his delivery. Often I notice my boys staring in awe at my very large tummy and I just laugh at the look on their faces, it's pretty funny! They are super excited about having a new little brother. Karl just finished up the snowmobile trailer that he had been building and it looks great. He is very proud!! I teased him that he didn't want to move it out of the garage because he didn't want it to get dirty, he agreed! On to February!

2 comments:

Laura Smith said...

OH MY!!!!! Kaden big bummer about TWO casts!!! How long will you have to have them on? I bet you're glad that you have them on now and not during the summer when you want to go swimming!!
We can't wait for you to have that baby either!!!
So many exciting things happening in your lives!!

Nalder family said...

Your boys are so darn cute!!!
they are so handsome!!! I love both of those pictures!! Poor Kaden, how hard to have both arms in casts!!! He is such a good little man!! we love him!!