Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yes, the Smith family is still alive and kicking! Most of you who read our blog know that we are expecting our third little one! Our baby is due April 26th (one day after Kaden's birthday). We are very excited! This is also the reason why I am such a great blogger these days. I have been so sick with this pregnancy that it's all I can do to pull myself up off of the couch. Not to mention our family is just getting over the stomach flu. It has been alot of fun at our house!! Any tips on how to cook your family dinner when the thought of food makes you want to toss your cookies? Anyways we are taking life one day at a time right now, or should I say one meal at a time. We had our fun annual Harvest Party at our house again this year. This year we had fun games and activities and yummo food. Hopefully everyone had a great time because I sure did. On Saturday night all of the cousins went trick-or-treating together and then drove out to grandma & grandpa Perkin's house to show them the kids cute costumes and eat yummy donuts. We had a great Halloween!

3 comments:

Laura Smith said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We didn't know you were expecting...so that is super fun to find out!!! TAKE OUT is the way to go when you feel super crummy and you need to feed your family! Hope the yuckies don't last too much longer! Hope to see you all soon! L

Matkin Family said...

Toast and Cereal. That's how Liv survived the last year:) Poor girl. We had so much fun at the Harvest Party. You did such a great job. We cannot wait for our new little niece....or nephew!! You are such a good mom, and we love your family very much!!

Nalders said...

Such a cute group of trick or treaters!!! I hope you feel better soon and I hope your birthday was good!!!