This summer Karl went and floated the Middle Fork with the scouts. By the time he got home the rest of us were ready to get away. We decided to go to Salt Lake for the weekend since I have really been wanting to go to Tai Pan. We visited Temple Square and the Conference Center. It was sooo hot on Saturday that standing on the conference center's roof felt like we were in the desert, but our kid's were such troopers! More than me, I asked Karl if he thought people would notice if I jumped into one of the fountains. We ate dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory at Trolley Square and than the next day we went to the Hogle Zoo and shopped at the Park City Outlet stores (they rock!). We love going away for the weekend as a family. We have so much fun!
1 comment:
How funny. It seems we did a lot of the same things this summer....going to Colorado, visiting Salt Lake City, doing swim lessons, fun things in Boise and Twin...fun times!!!
Post a Comment