Monday, April 27, 2009

Kaden turns 7!

Kaden had his first friend birthday party on Saturday. He invited over a few friends and we went to see the movie "Monsters vs. Aliens" and then came home for cake and ice cream. People kept saying to us "you guys are so brave taking all of those boys to the movies" to the point that I started to get worried thinking what have I gotten myself into? But the boys were all so behaved. They just sat there eating their popcorn watching the movie. It ended up being a really fun day for Kaden. My family all pitched in and we bought him a Wii for his birthday. We had soooo much fun with it, staying up until after 10 pm bowling each other. What a great day! I still can't believe that he is 7! On Friday night Kaden was asking me what time he had been born and I started to get teary eyed just thinking about what an amazing day that was. I feel so blessed that every time I go to work I get to be a part of that amazing day for someone else!

1 comment:

Nalder family said...

You are brave Aimee :) I am glad they were so good for you. Blake felt so bad we had to leave town for my mom's easter party. Glad he had such a wonderful day.