Valentine's Day this year was alot of fun! I woke up Saturday morning to find beautiful flowers and a big box of Fredrickson's chocolates from Karl. How lucky am I? What a wonderful surprise! We then decided that we would drive up in the South hills and have lunch at the lodge and then go tubing. We had a blast! It was snowing really hard but it wasn't too cold. We have been hoping to get Kaden into ski lessons this year but so far it hasn't happened. I think it's going to have to be next year. Karl has definitly been enjoying the snow though. He has been snowmobiling with friends every chance that he gets. He enjoys the cold alot more than I do. I prefer the fire and hot chocolate after the cold!
2 comments:
Your tubing trip looked so fun. My little nephews are so adorable. I love Keegs little red cheeks. Love-Aunt Gib
How fun!! Keegan looks so cute all buddled up!!
Blake had fun having pizza at your house. thank you for inviting him. i hope he minded his Ps and Qs
Post a Comment