Thursday, July 17, 2008

Holy Pooper!

Yesterday afternoon I was in my bedroom when I heard Keegan fussing after waking up from his morning nap. I opened the door to his bedroom and there stood Keegs in his crib with something all over his hands, smeared all across his crib mattress, up and down the crib slats, this "stuff" was everywhere! The "stuff" as you might have guessed was poop!! You heard me right, poop! I just stood there and started laughing because I wasn't really sure how to get him up out of the crib without getting the "stuff" all over me. I finally scooped him up and carried him straight to the tub contemplating if I should just cut his clothing off. After cleaning him up and disinfecting the crib I thought it's moments like these, no matter how disgusting, that I will totally remember about my kids! Maybe not all the cute little things that they say but by golly I'll always remember walking into that room and finding that mess! Sorry if any of you are feeling queasy now.

3 comments:

MommaArch said...

That is so funny!!! It's good you can laugh and make the memories fun!

Laura Smith said...

I LOVE that you have a blog and that we can read all about all the fun your little family is having!!! Our four cute kids LOVE to see the pictures of your kids!! Now we just have to get Katie and Michelle doing the blog thing. Thanks for sharing!!

Nalder family said...

I love it!! When stuff like that happens you are thinking where do I even start!!! I laughed so hard you thought about just cutting his clothes off!! :)h