Happy Fourth of July! We are so lucky to live in this country and have the opportunity to raise our families here. I know that I take the freedoms that we have for granted everday. The 4th is always a great reminder for me to step back and take a moment and appreciate the good old USA. We L-O-V-E the 4th. You get to barbecue, play outside all day, and watch fireworks! We have an activity day planned at our house on the 3rd and then after that we're heading to the cabin to spend the night (Keegans first time staying the night, I'll keep you posted on how it goes) and then come back down on the 4th to see the fireworks. Our family is very excited to take little Keeg to go see his first fireworks this year. Kaden cried the first time he saw fireworks so hopefully with Keegers it will go better!
1 comment:
I hope Keegen loves the fireworks, that was cute Kaden cried. Hopefully Keegen will sleep good at the cabin, I always worry about stuff like that. Have fun!!
Post a Comment